David Funeral Home is a locally owned and operated funeral service provider in New Iberia, Louisiana. For over 50 years, David Funeral Home has served the Acadiana community with quality and compassion. David Funeral Home offers various services, including traditional funerals, cremations, pre-planning, and grief support.
Here are some of the recent obituaries published by David Funeral Home:
- Warren “Eddie” Edward Stansbury, Jr. (August 28, 2023) – Eddie was a loving husband, father, grandfather, brother, and friend. He enjoyed fishing, hunting, gardening, and spending time with his family. He is survived by his wife of 46 years, Linda; his children, Warren III, Jennifer, and Jason; his grandchildren, Warren IV, Kayla, Kaden, and Kinsley; his siblings, Brenda, Tommy, and Ricky; and many other relatives and friends. His parents, Warren Sr. and Dorothy, and his brother, Ronnie, preceded him in death.
- Clyde A. Thibodeaux (August 27, 2023) – Clyde was a devoted husband, father, grandfather, great-grandfather, and friend. He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean War and retired from Chevron after 35 years of service. He was an avid golfer and a Squirrel Run Golf Club member. He is survived by his wife of 64 years, Joyce; his children, Cindy, Craig, and Chris; his grandchildren, Chad, Casey, Cody, Corey, Cade, Calee, Cullen, and Colby; his great-grandchildren, Carter, Cooper, Cayden, Camryn, Cason, Cadenza, and Cora; his sister-in-law, Betty; and many other relatives and friends. He was preceded in death by his parents, Alcide and Lillian; his brother, Raymond; and his sister, Dorothy.
- Cary J. Fontenot (August 26, 2023.
Cary was a kind-hearted son, brother, uncle, and friend. He had a passion for music and played guitar in several bands. He also loved animals and rescued many dogs and cats. He is survived by his mother, Mary; his siblings, Lisa, Lori, and Lance; his nieces and nephews, Lindsey, Logan, Landon, Layla, and Lila; his great-niece, Lily; and many other relatives and friends. His father, Joseph, and his grandparents, Joseph Sr. and Ethel, preceded him in death.
Here are some of the upcoming services scheduled by David Funeral Home:
- Roxanne Lynn Fox (September 2, 2023.
A memorial service will be held on Saturday, September 16, 2023, at 11:00 AM at David Funeral Home of New Iberia. Roxanne was a cheerful daughter, sister, aunt, and friend. She loved traveling, reading, and cooking. She is survived by her parents, Robert and Linda; her siblings, Robert Jr., Ryan, and Renee; her nieces and nephews, Riley, Rylee, Ryder, and Remy; and many other relatives and friends.
- Phillip Bruce (September 4, 2023.
A funeral service will be held on Wednesday, September 20, 2023, at 2:00 PM at St. Peter’s Catholic Church in New Iberia. Phillip was a faithful husband, father, grandfather, brother, and friend. He worked as a teacher and coach for over 30 years at the Catholic High School of New Iberia. He was a devout Catholic and a member of the Knights of Columbus. He is survived by his wife of 40 years, Susan; his children, Phillip Jr., Patrick, Paula, and Peter; his grandchildren, Peyton, Parker, Paige, Preston, and Piper; his siblings, Patricia, Paula, and Patrick; and many other relatives and friends.
- Presley Francis Viator (September 1, 2023.
A graveside service will be held on Friday, September 22, 2023, at 10:00 AM at Holy Family Cemetery in New Iberia. Presley was a loyal son, brother, cousin, and friend. He served in the U.S. Navy during the Vietnam War and received several medals and honors. He was a talented musician and played the accordion in many Cajun bands. He is survived by his mother, Evelyn. His siblings are Perry, Pamela, and Penny. His cousins Pete, Patsy, Peggy, and many other relatives and friends. He was preceded in death by his father, Francis.
Plan & Price a Funeral
If you are interested in planning and pricing a funeral with David Funeral Home, visit their website or call them at (337) 369-6336. They offer various options and packages to suit your needs and budget. You can also pre-plan your funeral online or in-person to ensure your wishes are fulfilled.
Bass Pro Shop: America’s Greatest Outdoor Store
Exploring the Values and Dynamics of the Duggar Family: A Closer Look into Their Unique Lifestyle
Unveiling the Power of Personal Blogs: Exploring Their Meaning and Significance
Natural remedies for skin conditions and rashes